I offer a Buyer’s Rebate and a 1% Seller Side Listing Fee!
When working with me and my Team, we leverage technology to make the process of purchasing or selling a Big Island property as simple as possible. This allows me to free up my time and provide even better-personalized service.
Use me when you buy a home and receive a rebate of up to 50% of our commission. Home Sellers offer a commission to a Buyers agent who brings a buyer and that % amount is usually between 2.5% – 3.0% of the purchase price.
Use the money to pay Escrow fees, other closing costs, buy down your loan rate, etc. This allows you to bring in less cash to close escrow.
1. Minimum commission amount, to us, is $3500, we would then split the balance.
2. If financing, the rebate percentage amount is subject to your lender’s rules and regulations. They may allow for none or a smaller percentage of what we offer.
3. Rebates are Credits only, in Escrow, we do not write you a check out of escrow.
4. If you came to me via a Referral, the Referral fee is deducted first, then we use the balance and calculate the split %.
5. GET Tax of 4.166 % will be deducted from the rebate amount.
6. I will put this in writing and it will be part of our signed Buyers Agreement.
You’ll work directly with me and I will provide you full-service representation and guide you through the process of finding and buying property.
SELL YOUR HOME FOR 1% to 3.5% COMMISSION
We charge only 1% commission and ask you to offer 2.5% to the buyer’s agent, for a total of 3.5% commission.
If you find the buyer while listed with us and no other agent is involved, our fee is only 1%. Your buyer is pre-qualified, without our involvement and both of you have agreed on a price. We are simply writing up the contract on your behalf. There is no Buyers Rebate with this program.
You are not locked into any long-term contract may cancel at any time with no notice.
For homes priced over $1 million, we will negotiate a special commission rate that meets your needs.
For homes under $350,000, we will list for $3500 Flat Fee and offer 2.5% to the buyer’s agent
We recommend that you offer to pay GET tax to the Buyers Agent